Saturday, October 29, 2011

Radiation

Once again I am late in posting...Sorry.  I started radiation on Monday of this week.  There is no pain involved while receiving the radiation; and only mild discomfort on Thursday and Friday after the treatments.  It's kind of like a pink sunburn, but in a sensitive area.  For those of you who haven't heard my dad had a major heart attack last Sunday at Conroe Regional Hospital.  The Lord had him in the right place at the right time.  He had 5 way bypass surgery on Wednesday, and is doing fabulous now.  My nephew in love, James, had his surgery on Thursday morning to remove his cancerous liver tumor, and lymphnodes.  He too is doing well on his way to recovery.  Please continue to keep my family in your prayers.  Our Lord and savior is still in the healing business.  Thanks for your love and support.

1 comment:

  1. God has been so good to our family. He's been in the midst of it all! To Him be all glory and praise! I am so happy our family is well on the way to full recovery! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete